Saturday, September 01, 2012

Candice & Dustin's Baby Summer Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

After being out of the office for about a week, I'm just now catching up with blogging pictures from my latest photo sessions :) I'm happy to post the pictures from this super fun baby session! It is always a pleasure to photograph Candice and Dustin's beautiful family :) I'm in love with their baby boy, and I'm glad that Candice agreed at the last minute to do a beach session instead of a studio indoor session with me. After all, the weather had been nice and Dustin is a surfer..so it was a must to have a beach session with this family :)

I'm so happy that I get to photograph their baby's first year! Here's a recap of their son's past sessions:

Candice and Dustin's Maternity Session

Baby's Newborn Session

Baby's Spring Session

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




1 comment :

Ottawa Booth said...

A great wedding couple, and a great wedding ceremony too. It seems that they guys are rocking together. Ottawa Booth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...