Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Candice & Dustin's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Newborn Photographer

Loove this couple and their sweet little baby boy! Congratulations to Candice and Dustin, and I am SO happy that they had their beautiful baby right before Christmas! What a perfect gift for this sweet husband and wife! I'm stoked that Candice and Dustin had me photograph their newborn session. It was a bit cold on that day, and it was a good thing that we had a portable little heater to make sure baby stayed warm. Working with Candice and Dustin is always so much fun, and I'm excited that I get to photograph their precious baby for a whole year! I can't wait for our next session, and the weather should get warmer by then also :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Great props for the newborn session! Good job!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...