Okay, this time, I'm looking for a love song or whatever song you will dance to as husband and wife! How about songs to the father-and-bride dance and to the mother-and-groom dance? If you're already married, tell me what songs you used at your reception.
A lot of my brides are always asking for song suggestions, and I figured I'll ask you guys and turn this into a fun game!
Here's the skinny on the contest:
1. Enter as many times by Thursday, 9/3/09, 12 AM EST--the more you do, the more chances you will win :)
2. Must post the song title and the music artist.
3. You will have to post the songs in my blog. The ones in Facebook or Twitter won't count. This will help me tremendously when it's time to collect all songs in one spot.
4. The winner will be chosen randomly based on how many comments I will receive in this blog entry, and again, if you have a couple of songs in mind, post them separately--more chances to win!!
5. Be sure to check back on Thursday, 9/3/09 for the name of the winner. If you're the lucky one, please make sure I have a way to contact you and email you the iTunes gift certificate :)