Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Candice & Dustin's Maternity Session - Jacksonville FL Maternity Photographer

You may remember this gorgeous couple from their "chalky" photo session around last Christmas :) Candice and Dustin (or Justin as what I like to call him sometimes because he reminds me of Justin Timberlake) are adorable together, and I'm glad I got to photograph them again this year. It's more special this time because they're expecting their first baby right before the holidays!!

I'd like to think Candice is the queen of Social Media, and she has thousands of friends online. The girl can rally tons of her friends for a "good cause!" In this case, she got A LOT of her friends to 'like' my Facebook page, so she scored a free photo session with me. I'm thankful for what Candice did, and I'm glad she won the contest. I looove working with this couple, and it's always such a treat to photograph them :) It's really cool when clients let me get creative with the shots, and they have fun in the process. There was no laying down on the street with chalk drawings involved this time, but we had a lot of jumping action instead!

Congratulations, Candice and Dustin, on your upcoming bundle of joy! Thank you, Candice, for rocking the contest and for having me photograph your maternity session!

XOXO

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...