Friday, August 31, 2012

Mandy & Kevin's Family Session - Ponte Vedra Beach FL Family Photographer

So happy that I got the chance to photograph my stepsister and her family while they were down here visiting Florida from New York last month :) My nieces are beautiful, and I had such a great time taking their pictures! We started our photo session at where they were staying, which is the nice resort Sawgrass Marriott in Ponte Vedra. Then we headed towards the beach for some pictures. The weather was nice and sunny, but about five minutes into our session, a stormy cloud rolled in and a strong gust of wind passed by us. It felt as if a dust storm was happening. The sand was prickling our legs and arms as the wind picked up its momentum across the beach. The strong gust of wind eventually passed by, and we did a few more shots in the water and left after that.

I've never seen anything like this mini dust storm happen in Florida. I'm glad that we started our session in Sawgrass Marriott with a nice weather. I'm also thankful that my stepsister had asked me to photograph her family :)

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...