Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Jennifer & Bart's Trash the Dress Session in St. Augustine, FL

Earlier this year, a few of photographers and I went downtown and experimented with night shooting (which I really still need to blog soon!). I am in love with night shooting because there's so much more that I need to learn about it :) One of our wonderful May brides and grooms, Jennifer and Bart, always wanted to trash her wedding dress before storing it away for good. Gotta love it when Jennifer told me that she's my "open canvas" and that she's cool with any ideas. Of course, I brought up night shooting and she was excited to go along with it :)

Thank you, Jennifer and Bart! I had so much fun photo-shooting the night session with you guys. I can't believe we ended at 11:00 PM!! Ya'll are super-troopers!! Congratulations again, newlyweds :)

XOXO














































































4 comments :

Jennifer Clendenin said...

I LOVE THEM! Corinna, thank you so much for everything-I know I've already said it, but I'm going to post it everywhere!

Sonja said...

oooh I love the sky in these! Such great lighting! You did a great job! :)

Grace Community Garden said...

The moon and the clouds are your friends! Gorgeous. Love the shoes! Beautiful shots.

Mom said...

One of my favorites!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...