Saturday, September 05, 2009

Lucky Luxe Save-the-Date Announcements

Wow! Wow! Wow! Those were the first three words I said when I first saw one of our fabulous April brides's save-the-date announcements. Breanna had asked Lucky Luxe to have them shipped to me first so I can take pictures before she mails them out to her wedding guests. I think it is such a neat and sweet idea to send out the beautiful handkerchiefs as the save-the-date announcements because guests can even bring those with them on the wedding day just in case it's necessary to wipe off happy tears :)

I'm completely in love with them, and thank you so much Breanna for letting me keep one!





















4 comments :

Kristi @ KLK Photography said...

i am in LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!! Thank you for sharing at wee hours in the morning!!! (our creative spirits are still WIDE awake!) ;)

Jennifer said...

Yeah, these are great! I like your wide angle shots.

Ruby Marquez said...

Great Idea for save the dates! TOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

These look great and what a creative idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...