Thursday, September 03, 2009

Winner for $30 Apple iTunes Gift Card Announced!

Thank you so much to everyone that participated in the contest this week and posted awesome song suggestions for the First Dance, Father & Daughter Dance, Mother & Groom Dance...and even some for Bridal Party Dance and of course, the Last Dance :)

I received a total of 183 posts, and I used Random.org to generate the winning # :)

Let's hear the drum roll, please......




......

.....

.....

.....




The winner for the $30 Apple iTunes Gift Card is......



....Lucky number #79

Congratulations to Filipe!!

His song post, "Father and Daughter," by Paul Simon is comment #79!! Thank you for participating, and I actually danced to that song with my stepfather at my own wedding reception!! How fun :)

Brides, if you're stumped on what songs to use at your wedding reception, be sure to click on the link below to see all the wonderful song suggestions submitted by awesome people!

1 comment :

Jodie said...

yay for Filipe! I think he pretty well deserves it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...