Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Candice & Dustin's Baby Spring Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

It's always a blast taking pictures of Candice and Dustin's family. I'm happy that I'll get to photograph their lil' guy several times during his first year :) He is such an adorable little preppy baby, and always a pleasure to photograph! I can't wait for our next session, and he should be able to sit up on his own then. I will also have the studio set up in our new office space, and I can't wait for Baby P to be one of my very first baby clients to be photographed there!! :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This one has to be my fave! He was on the verge of unleashing a big cry, and that's usually a sign that babies had enough of our photo session ;)

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...