Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jackie & Jason's Children Birthday Party - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Jackie and Jason are blessed to have two adorable children! You may remember this beautiful family from my previous blog posts. Their baby boy just turned one-year-old, and I'm SO sad that it is also my last time taking pictures of him (well, I really hope it won't be--hint, hint--Jackie and Jason!) :) Their daughter's birthday is just a day apart from baby boy's birthday, so they just celebrated both birthdays at the same time :)

Here's a recap of all the pictures I've taken for this sweet Jacksonville family:

Jackie & Jason's Baby Boy Spring (3rd) session:

Jackie & Jason's Baby Boy Valentine session:
Jackie & Jason's Christmas Session with Jason's family:

Jackie & Jason's Baby Boy Fall (2nd) session:

Jackie & Jason's Baby Boy newborn session:

Jackie & Jason welcoming Baby Boy at the hospital:

Jackie & Jason's daughter's first birthday party:

Jackie & Jason's Christmas Family Pictures (before Baby Boy was even born):

I have enjoyed taking pictures of this family as they grow, and I'm so thankful that I get to be there and photograph the special moments in their lives :) Enjoy the birthday slideshow below!


Baby just turned 1-year-old, and he can walk on his own now :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Jackie and Jason's little girl with her cousin :)

Photobucket

This is Jason's niece, and I just had to add this adorable photo :)

Photobucket

This is Jason's nephew--and yep, had to add this cute photo of him too :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Baby wants some more chocolate cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...