Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!! - Jacksonville FL Wedding & Baby Photographer

I love this day!!! Not only it' my beautiful mom's birthday, but it's also such a sweet day :) Yeah, you know what I mean.. I've eaten lots of chocolates already since this morning ;) But of course, it's also a special day with the hubs! We will be celebrating tonight at one of my favorite dining places, Roy's Restaurant :)

I'm getting ready to blog a lot of new pictures this week and eventually some from our Philippines trip back in January (which was an AMAZING & much needed 3-week vacation by the way!!) :) For now, enjoy these little cupid cuties!!

Happy Valentine's Day, and I wish you're celebrating this love day with your loved one--that includes your furbabies!! :)

XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments :

Grace Community Garden said...

Oh my. You sure do have the cutest little ones in Florida. SO SWEET!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Truly Engaging--I totally agree! :) Thank you for the sweet comment :)

Mom said...

The babies are so cute!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...