Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Becky and Dave are Married!! - TPC Sawgrass Ponte Vedra Beach FL Wedding Photographer

It was such a lovely day on Becky and Dave's wedding at the TPC Sawgrass. Unlike the stormy weather during their rehearsal, it was sunny and breezy :) I've been looking forward to photographing this wedding for so many reasons. TPC Sawgrass is one of my favorite wedding venues, and it is always a pleasure to take pictures there and working with catering sales manager, Chris Hoffman (no relations--we just have the same last name) :) Secondly, Becky has booked me as their wedding photographer since early last Fall and sadly, we never got around to doing our photo engagement session. So therefore, I've been anxious to meet Dave in person and photograph this gorgeous couple!! :)

Becky is genuinely a kind-hearted person :) Her smile lights up the whole room, and Dave is definitely a lucky guy to have someone like Becky :) It was always a pleasure meeting Becky for coffee and lunch prior to the big day, and it was also great getting to know her family at the wedding. Dave is a pretty laid-back guy, and you can just tell in his eyes on how much he loves and adores Becky :) I had a great time at this wedding, and I've been anxious to blog their pictures!

Be sure to click on the slideshow link below for more pictures :) Congratulations, Becky and Dave!! Thank you again for having me as your wedding photographer, and welcome back from your cruise honeymoon :)

XOXO


-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW!! :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW!! :-D



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This picture of Becky reminds me of actress Jennifer Aniston :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

THEIR LOVE STORY:

How did you guys meet?

We met in April 2009 at Jacksonville Ale House. I went to Ale House with a friend who had just split from her boyfriend and needed to get out of the house. I spotted Dave at the bar as soon as I walked into Ale House and couldn’t take my eyes off of him. While my friend vented about her failed relationship, I couldn’t help but wish he would come over and introduce himself. Eventually he did and I was ecstatic! We began talking and the rest is history!! ☺

Describe the proposal:

Dave surprised me when I came home from work with a new puppy! He wanted to place the ring around the puppy’s collar, but our new puppy just wanted to chew on the ring and collar. So, while I was on the floor playing with our new puppy (Sammie), he told me to stand up for a minute because he wanted to show me something. Once I stood up he immediately pulled a ring out of his pocket and asked me to marry him ☺ Of course I said “yes!” over and over again with excitement! It was great- I love him so much!

What is your favorite thing to do on your date night?

Cooking dinner together and watching a movie at home.

What do you love about him so much?

I love everything about him- his smile, his kind heart, his easy going personality, his sense of humor, his morals- I love all of him- always and forever!!

What do you love about her so much?

I love all of her.

What is your wedding invitation like and where did you go to get it done?

I ordered our wedding invitations from Wedding Paper Divas. They are ivory in color with a Navy blue floral design running up the left hand side.

What are your wedding colors and why did you guys choose that color palette?

Navy and yellow are two of my favorite colors. I also thought they would be good spring colors ☺

Describe your wedding cake:

Three tiered round cake in ivory with script design accenting the middle of each tier. Navy blue ribbon lined the base of each tier and one large yellow ribbon was used as the cake topper. Cake flavor was marble with layers of kahlua butter cream frosting.

Describe your wedding flowers:

Bride’s bouquet: Mix of ivory, white, and yellow flowers with diamond accents. Banded in ivory ribbon.
Bridesmaids' bouquets: Yellow tulips banded in navy blue ribbon.
Groom’s boutonniere: White calla lily with yellow freesia
Groomsmen’s boutonnieres: Yellow freesia
Ceremony flowers: Different sized clear cylinder vases topped with bouquets of large yellow groups of daises and other groups of yellow and white flowers. Cylinder vases were banded in navy blue ribbon. Yellow petals sprinkled lightly along the edges of the aisle.
Reception Flowers: Table Centerpieces - Tall glass vases containing a mix of blue and white hydrangeas, tulips, blue delphinium, roses etc., in a nice mix of greens with pops of color. Three small glass cubes of blue hydrangea with yellow spray roses around base of centerpiece.

What is your First Dance song, Father/Daughter song, and Mother/Son song at your wedding reception?

First Dance: “My Best Friend” by Tim McGraw
Father/Daughter Dance: “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw
Mother/Son Dance: “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts

Where did you go for your honeymoon?

On a cruise to the Bahamas ☺

What are you looking forward to in the future together?

Everything! But most of all we’re looking forward to many years filled with lots of fun, love, and laughter.

THEIR WEDDING INGREDIENTS:

Ceremony Location: TPC Sawgrass Lawn
Reception Location: TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse
Caterer: TPC Sawgrass
Wedding Coordinator: Christine Hoffman at TPC Sawgrass; Melanie Wood from First Coast Weddings and Events, Inc.
Videographer: Ed Roy Media
Cake: Classic Cakes
Florist: Kelley’s Bloom Room
Officiant: Pastor Cedric Johnson
Hair: Faythe Mesic from A Glamour Bride
Make-up: Faythe Mesic from A Glamour Bride
Entertainment: Event Sound Entertainment
Wedding Dress: Alfred Angelo Bridal
Bridesmaids Dresses: Alfred Angelo Bridal
Groom and Groomsmen Wear: Men's Wearhouse

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

The water bottle label is such a nice touch! Good job on capturing it :)

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...