Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jackie & Jason's Family Spring Session - Jacksonville FL Family & Baby Photographer

Okay, I have a confession to make...I am not looking forward to this family's next photo session! Haha, only because it means that it will be my last one taking pictures of their adorable children before their little boy turns 1-year old :) You may remember him as the cute little cupid with big blue eyes from my Valentine's Day post :) I've enjoyed photographing this family during Baby Boy's first year, and I always look forward to their next photo session. Baby Boy's smiles and chuckles simply melt my heart, and I can't believe that in a few months, he'll be 1-year-old! Time flies, and I'm happy that Jackie and Jason decided to have me capture his first year on photos :)

Enjoy their "Spring" pictures below, and yes, it's still technically winter time but not here in the South. The weather has been wonderful (for now, at least) :)

XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hello, gorgeous eyes!!


Photobucket

Hello, beautiful eyes!

Photobucket

Hmmnn, I think this is such a perfect Hallmark picture for a Mother's Day card :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love taking pictures of Mommy and Daddy kissing and capturing their children's reactions. Love this series of photos :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Gotta love big sisters!!

Photobucket

Hello, GAP Kid models!!

Photobucket

Baby Boy's first teeth!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

What a lovely family, and I'll be so sad when I'm done taking pictures of this family this summer.

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love this family! I am cracking up at how much Vin looks like Jason!!
and my sis-in-law is beautiful!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks, Julie :) Yeah...he definitely looks like the mini-me version of Jason!! :) PS-I love your family too!! xoxo

Mom said...

Jackie should sell these pictures to Hallmark ;) Beautiful!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...