Thursday, February 24, 2011

Palm Valley Gardens Wedding - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

I'm having a wedding fever today and can't wait for my first 2011 wedding in March! Haha, with all of the family and baby sessions I've posted on the blog, I promise that I also photo-shoot weddings (just in case you're new to my blog) ;) With that said, I'm posting detail shots from the wedding I helped photo-shoot back in November with David Craver of Sublime Studios. The wedding ceremony and reception took place at Palm Valley Gardens, and I can't wait to photograph another wedding there in a couple of weeks! The venue is beautiful!! :) The bride's wedding planner, Tanya Hendricks of Southern Charm Events did a great job on decorating the place and creating an ambient yet fun atmosphere. I look forward to working with her again for Bekah & Marc's wedding in April!

XOXO

It was so cold on that day but the lighting was beautiful just like the bride and groom! :)

Photobucket

I'm loving the bridesmaid's dresses and their bouquets :)

Photobucket

Here is Tanya in the blue top with her team.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Not sure what this was for, but it surely added some charm to the whole wedding decor.

Photobucket

I looove how there was a basket of goodies just for the children at the wedding. Very thoughtful!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The sand dollars had Bible verses pasted on the back. Pretty neat idea :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Palm Valley Gardens in Ponte Vedra is truly a beautiful venue. I have two weddings there this year, and I can't wait :)

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...