Friday, February 25, 2011

Pulp Business Ad - Jacksonville FL Commercial Photographer

I think it's cool flipping through an old local magazine and seeing some of my pictures :) I was getting ready to recycle the San Marco Magazine from last Fall, and I'm glad I flipped through the pages first before tossing it into the blue bin :) I saw an ad for Pulp and then a local business spotlight section on the Pulp owner, Jason Bajalia :) YAY!!

Just in case you missed it last summer, I took pictures for Pulp and here's the link to that photo project:

http://corinnahoffman.blogspot.com/2010/06/pulp-photo-project-jacksonville-fl.html


Here are the scanned pictures from the magazine :)
Now I wish it's not midnight when I am blogging this because I'm craving for their Nutella smoothie and mango fro-yo! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...