Saturday, June 06, 2009

Baby's 1st Birthday Party

Going to a baby's 1-Year Birthday party is a very humbling experience for me. Most of our friends either have babies, are expecting, or planning to have one soon. Bobby & I are definitely not even considering kids at this time, but I must say, those little cutie-pies sure know how to tickle my heart :) I love capturing their innocent smiles on photos :)

Enjoy the pictures below and also the slideshow with music :)

xoxo

“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18:2-4 ESV)

>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW :-D
>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW :-D

































2 comments :

Laura Leslie Photography said...

Ist b-day parties are always a whirlwind! Nice job! Love the smash cake that is always fun to watch :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thank you for the kind words, Laura! I really had a great time considering it was kiddie bday party :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...