Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lizz & Jonathan's Christmas Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

All of my family photo-shoot are wonderful, and this particular one is very special to me! I always have so much fun working with one of my brides, Lizz. She is very creative, and she always has this "offbeat" ideas that I love ;) She tells me what her visions are, and I'm happy to capture those for her on photographs :) Instead of going to a park, beach, or downtown, we decided to photograph their Christmas card picture at Lizz's parents' house with "A Christmas Story" movie-theme in mind. So without further adieu, I'd like to present to ya'll Lizz and Jonathan's family Christmas card picture!

XOXO


Photobucket

Below is the movie poster for "A Christmas Story" :)

Photobucket

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

This is really cute! Good job!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...