Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Scott and Lynne's Family Session - Jacksonville Beach FL Family Photographer

It was lovely to reunite with Scott and Lynne and their beautiful family on a warm day in December! I had the pleasure of photographing their eldest daughter when she was just a newborn and during her first year. I am glad we had stayed in touch via Facebook. This was my first time meeting their second daughter, and it is amazing how their family has grown so much since I last saw them!
For the enchanting Florida winter background, we went to Lynne’s parents’ house in Neptune Beach only a block from the ocean.  I love how when clients are in a familiar place their photos come out so cozy and relaxed.  Even the newly added family member, Chub-Chub the Boston Terrier (named by the eldest daughter), seemed to feel at home.  

One of my absolute favorite elements of this sessions was getting to photograph Lynne and her sister, Shannon, with the girls.  I think it is so precious to have two generations of sisters in a photo; it brings back fond memories for the grown-ups and gives the kids a glimpse of what their own relationship might be like as adults. Getting Lynne’s mother in a few photos was an added bonus! I am glad she agreed to be a part for some of the shots :)

This family stays busy with Scott working as a realtor with Berkshire Hathaway along with Lynne's mom and sister; and Lynne running a very successful Plexus drink business, but I cannot wait to catch up with them again.

Until next time!

P.S. Here are the other sessions I've done for Scott and Lynne (click on the session below):

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Very nice!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...