Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jeanie's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

This holiday season has been amazing, and I'm really touched when families call me back to photograph their holiday pictures again!  My heart is full, and this particular session is very dear to me.  Jeanie and her boys are wonderful, and it is such a treat to photograph this lovely family!  I had the pleasure to photograph them two years ago, and how time flies!  Her sons are not so much "boys" anymore, but have grown to gentlemen! They are so nice, and I was happy to take their pictures again.  Jeanie's oldest son is a Senior in high school this year, and I cannot wait to take his Senior pictures next Spring!  Merry Christmas to this beautiful family :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

 
   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...