Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Katie and Joby's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

The Cummer Museum of Arts and Gardens is one of my favorite venues to photograph family portraits.  I am thankful that Katie and Joby found out about me from one of my family photo clients, and that they drove all the way to Riverside for their holiday pictures :)  Their children are super adorable!!  Their little girl is one of the prettiest babies I've ever photographed!  Their son is such a cute lil' guy also, and he was fun to photograph as well :) 

It got dark early during our session, but I am glad that we were able to get some sunset lighting shots.  I really had a great time with this family, and I hope I get to photograph Katie and Joby's children again in the future :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...