Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Michelle and Derek's Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Get ready for another cuteness on the blog!!  Michelle and Derek have such a beautiful family, and I adore their little girl so much :)  She is such a sweetheart, and I always a have a great time taking their pictures.  I am so happy that Michelle and Derek had asked me again to photograph their little nugget of cuteness!  Speaking of little nuggets...Michelle and Derek are having another baby!! I got so teary-eyed when Michelle told me earlier last month that they are expecting their second baby next summer.  If you know Michelle and Derek, you would know about their journey on having a family of their own.  I love hearing about God's miracles especially around this time of the year!

Much love and happiness to this beautiful family! It is truly a treat to photograph Michelle, Derek, and their sweet girl.  Can't thank this family enough :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...