Monday, December 10, 2012

Dexie and Hugo's Family Session - St Augustine FL Family Photographer

It was so much fun to photograph Dexie and Hugo's cute little family :)  I know Dexie since college days, and as a matter-of-fact, we were once "sorority sisters!" :)  I have not seen in Dexie since I graduated from Jacksonville University about 10 years ago, and I am glad that we still keep in touch through Facebook!  She is happily married, and they have the cutest daughter!! Of course, I was very happy when she sent me a message on Facebook asking me to photograph her family :)  I met up with them at their home in St. Augustine, and we started our session there.  We had the last part of their session in their neighborhood's park.  I had such a great time photographing this beautiful family, and catching up with Dexie over a cup of coffee after their session :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments :

Cory's Mom said...

Very good! The pic of the dog and the little girl is great!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks, Mom! Their dog is one of the most behaved dogs I've ever seen :)

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...