Thursday, November 08, 2012

Stephanie and Jarvis' 2nd Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

It is always fun to photograph this family! You may remember Steph and Jarvis and also their handsome firstborn, Little L.  I love taking their baby's pictures during his first year, and I did get sad when Little L turned one year old, and I took his last Yearbook session, which was a cake-smashing time at their house.  Lo and behold, Steph and Jarvis was expecting their second one at that time of our photo-shoot, and I am so happy that they decided to have me photograph their new baby's Yearbook session!! That means I get to spend time with this beautiful family and photograph them again, but this time with Baby B!! :) 

Baby B wasn't feeling too well during our session, but he still gave me some sweet tender moments to photograph especially with his big brother.  Little L is such a good brother and was giving him kisses all night during our session.  I can't wait for our next one, which will be in a couple of months when Baby B is about four months old :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


  
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...