Monday, July 18, 2011

Stephanie's Newborn Baby Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Love everything about this baby boy! His hair, eyes, smile, and most of all, his sweet personality. Baby hardly fussed, and I had a such a great time photo-shooting Stephanie's baby boy! I'm glad that she booked the Yearbook session with me because I can't wait to photograph her son again, and this time, hopefully with Stephanie's husband, who is currently overseas serving in the military. Big thanks to one of my brides, Erin, for telling Stephanie about me!!

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...