Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Kaitlin and Ashley's Family Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Such a fun time getting to know this family during our photo session.  Kaitlin first connected with me last month for a fun family photo-shoot with her sister and two young cousins.  We had rescheduled our session a couple of times, but I am glad we finally nailed a date for pictures.  They met me at one of my favorite photo locations, and we all couldn't ask for a better weather during the session :)

Kaitlin is one of the nicest person you will ever meet, and her sister is as sweet as can be!  Their two young cousins were adorable to photograph, and I hope that I get to take their pictures again in the future :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...