Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Shelli and Jake's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Pink and green are the theme colors for Shelli and Jake's baby nursery.  I have been photographing a lot of baby boys lately, and it is so great to see the color pink again for my baby photo-shoots :)  Shelli and Jake are happy to have a baby girl also after having three boys already!  They are such a great family, and I am glad that I get to photograph them and their newest addition again in a couple of months :)

By the way, Jake is one of my past brides' older brother.  It is so fun to photograph Jake's family, his sister Bekah's family, and also his brother Ben's family :)  I'm already looking forward to our next photo session!

Enjoy!
xoxo


   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...