Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bekah & Marc's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

You may remember this lovely couple from their sweet maternity session earlier this summer. Bekah and Marc just had their beautiful baby girl, and it was such a treat to finally meet her! It was so much fun to photograph her, although, I doubt she slept at all while I was taking her pictures :) We went outside for some of the shots, and I think that was when she finally started to fall asleep ;) I just know that Bekah and Marc are going to be awesome parents to their baby girl! They did such an amazing job designing Baby P's nursery also! I've never seen anything like it, and they totally won the most original and cutest nursery ever :)

Congratulations to Bekah and Marc!! It was so much fun to photograph their wedding last year, their maternity session this past summer, and now I get to take pictures of their baby's first year :) Can't wait for our next session!

xoxo



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Bekah and Marc's baby did this on her own!!
She just raised up her own head for a couple of seconds, and I'm so glad I got to capture that brief moment! :)

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...