Tuesday, November 06, 2012

A Sweet Email - Portville NY Wedding Photographer

I haven't blogged anything personal lately, so I'll share my wonderful bride's sweet email message! My Western New York bride, Heidi, just got her wedding package in the mail, and I am happy that she is happy with her wedding photos!! :)  Bobby and I are very grateful to Heidi, Jesse and their families (thanks, Edward!) for flying us to NY for their lovely wedding!

"Corrina,
I LOVE THE PICTURES.... the only problem is that im having a really hard time choosing what ones to print :) but I just wanted to say thanks again for the cd's, picture, and chapstick. You did an amazing job!!
-Heidi, Jesse, and Lucy"


XOXO 

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment :

Daniel Hirsch said...

Thanks for posting this nice and descriptive post. Keep on posting these kinds of informative posts in future also.
new york wedding photographers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...