Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cathy and Brad's Family Session 2012 - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Wow, it seems like it was just yesterday when I photographed Cathy and Brad's twin maternity session three years ago!  I had so much fun taking their maternity pictures then, and I had a great time again taking their family photos earlier this month.  Their twins are simply beautiful and so full of happy energy!  They love to run and climb trees, and the location we picked out for their session was perfect for them.  I had fun chasing after the twins for pictures, and I am so thankful that Cathy and Brad connected with me to take their holiday photos!  I love this beautiful and stylish family :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...