Friday, November 30, 2012

Patti and Kris' Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Love it when my past clients have me photograph them again just in time for the holidays!  Patti and Kris's family is beautiful and growing too! I'm so happy to hear the news when Patti told me that they are expecting their second child!! Yay, their "sweet cake" is going to be a big sister!! It seems like it was just yesterday when I photographed Patti and Kris' newborn session.  You may have seen her before on my blog, and here's the link to help you remember:

http://corinnahoffman.blogspot.com/2012/03/patti-kris-baby-1-year-birthday.html

Now, their baby girl is not so little anymore :) She is just a darling to photograph, and I am thankful that Patti and Kris have me photograph them again for their Christmas card.  Love this family, and congratulations to them on their second baby on the way!! 

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Wow! The little girl's red dress, ribbon and rose really popped out.

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...