Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kim and Michael's Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Portrait Photographer

What an incredible year this is for both Kim and Michael!  When I did their holiday session last year, I remember Kim telling me that 2012 is the year for change and turning over a new leaf.  Their journey to get them to where they are now is inspiring, and I am so proud of Kim and  Michael!  They worked hard to be in a healthy state, and they are so dedicated on staying on that track too! I love this couple, and I am so happy to take their pictures again this year :)  Thank you, Kim and Michael!  We love you guys!! :) 

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




2 comments :

Tara Peddicord said...

I am so glad you posted a link to last year's session- they have always been beautiful but I my jaw dropped at their hard work! They look amazing! And of course, such beautiful photos Corinna. :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks for the blog love, Tara!! :) You're very sweet! And yes, Kim and Michael sure do look amazing!!! :)

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...