Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kim and Michael's Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

I love it when my past brides and grooms have me take their holiday pictures for their Christmas cards! Kim and Michael are one of our 2010 wedding couples that I love dearly! They are inseparable with each other and with their furry babies :) I'm so happy that I got the chance to photograph this sweet couple again this year along with their dogs, Zoey and Roxy :) I'm thankful to be the "Imbach/Schnepf's official photographer." The whole Imbach family is amazing, and I'm truly blessed to even know them and photograph them as well :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...