Monday, June 18, 2012

Tiffany & Josh's Baby Birthday Session

This session was such a bittersweet moment! I always have such a great time photographing Tiffany and Josh's baby girl :) I can't believe she just turned 1-year-old already. It seems like it was just yesterday that I photographed Tiffany and Josh's engagement session.. then a year later, their baby's newborn session.. and now, another year later, their baby's 1-Year photo session!! Time flies when you're having a blast, and I'm so thankful that I got to photograph their beautiful baby during her first year! It had been fun watching Baby C grow up in the last 12 months. Now she's walking and smiling a lot, and I'm sad that her Yearbook session with me had come to an end. Hopefully, I get to photograph this little lady soon again :)

Baby's First Year photos:

Newborn Session

Baby's Fall Session

Baby's Spring Session

XOXO

-->>CLICK HERE FOR THE FUN SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THE FUN SLIDESHOW :-D



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments :

Tiffany said...

YEAAAAA!!!! Thank you for all of your help capturing Caroline’s first year. You take amazing photos!

:)
Tiffany

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks, Tiffany and Josh!! I had the BEST time taking pictures of your sweet girl!! Thank you again!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...