Monday, June 18, 2012

Melissa and William's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Another sweet pea was born in the month of May, and I'm super excited that I finally got to meet Melissa and Will's baby girl! Melissa and I have been in touch since early this year in regards to her newborn session, and I'm thankful that she and Will chose me to photograph this special moment in their lives. Their baby girl is too cute for words, and her pink-and-brown nursery is beautiful! I can just tell how much Melissa and Will love their daughter :) They are very patient with her, and one of my favorite photos is the first one below. I always tell the parents that babies dictate the session. All we have to do is sit and wait until the baby's tummy is full and goes to sleep before we can finish the session :) After that, viola--a happy sleepy baby!

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments :

Cory's Mom said...

Cute baby, and the ring shot is my fave!

Love,
Mom

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks, Mom! Melissa and Will's baby girl is such a cutie! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...