Friday, September 09, 2011

Tiffany & Josh's Baby Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

I'm truly blessed with awesome clients and beautiful babies! Always such a pleasure photographing Tiffany and Josh, and now I get to play and take photos of their sweet baby girl too! She has the sweetest smile and lovable laugh ever!! I loved it when Josh would purposely cough, and Baby C would just chuckle and laugh at the sound :) I'm super thankful that I get to photograph this sweetheart during her first year :) She should be able to sit up for pictures on our next session--I can't wait!

Enjoy!
XOXO

Josh doesn't really care for "girly-girl" stuff on their baby ;) Love his expression here as Tiffany was putting on the headband on Baby C :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby was getting sleepy....

Photobucket

...and she was out like a light! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...