Monday, June 18, 2012

Erica and Brandon's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

I'm convinced that a lot of babies were born in May! I've done a lot of newborn sessions in the past two weeks, and it's so much fun getting to know each families and their newborn babies. It was my first time meeting Erica and Brandon at the session, and I think they are one sweet couple! I also had fun taking pictures of their sweet lil' baby girl! She was easy to photograph and hardly fussed at all during our whole session. I also love her owl-themed pink and green nursery!

I'm thankful that my other mommy and daddy clients, Robin and Michael, told Erica and Brandon about me :) Baby E is beautiful, and she's blessed to have such an awesome family!

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...