Thursday, March 08, 2012

Mayra's Sweet Sixteen Celebration - Altamonte Springs FL Photographer

It was such a beautiful day on Mayra's Sweet Sixteen celebration down in Orlando area, and I'm SO happy that her dad connected with me in regards to taking pictures at her birthday party! We started the session at Cranes Roost Park with her "entourage" and finished it off at Mayra's home with more of her friends joining in the fun :) I think about 100+ teenagers came to party with Mayra by the end of the night. She's such a beautiful young lady and super sweet also!! I had so much fun getting to know Mayra, her friends and her families that night, as well as photographing them. I can just tell how much her family and friends love her :)

Happy Sweet 16 to Mayra!! Be sure to check out the slideshow for more pictures!

Enjoy!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...