Thursday, March 08, 2012

Patti & Jeremy's Maternity Session - Orlando FL Family and Baby Photographer

It was such a treat to see my past bride and groom in Orlando a couple of weekends ago. It has been awhile now, but you may remember Patti and Jeremy's fun engagement session in Cocoa Beach, Florida back in 2008. That was surely one of my favorite photo-shoots ever! I'm thankful that I'm still friends with Patti and Jeremy to this day. They are wonderful people, and it was so fun to photograph their maternity session.. with their second baby on the way! :) Their little man just turned one this past summer, and I'm happy that Bobby and I got the chance to attend his party in Orlando and watch him smashed his birthday cake!

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...