Friday, July 08, 2011

Patti & Jeremy's Baby 1-Year Birthday Party - Orlando FL Family Photographer

Seems like it was just yesterday when I shot Patti and Jeremy's engagement session, then their wedding, and Patti's cousin Sarah's wedding....now Patti and Jeremy just had their son's 1st birthday celebration last weekend (and Sarah is expecting her first child)! It's crazy how time flies, but I'm also thankful that Bobby and I have remained close friends with everyone all this time! :)

Patti and Jeremy had invited Bobby and I for their son's birthday party, and we originally couldn't go because we had a wedding to photo-shoot on the same day. Since that wedding got called off by the bride, Bobby and I decided to spend time with his mom in Orlando for the 4th of July weekend. It worked out perfectly because Patti and Jeremy live in Orlando, and the birthday party wasn't too far from my mother-in-law's house (but don't get me started on how many toll booths we hit, though--haha) :)

It was nice to just be at a baby's birthday party for once and not work :) I actually got to enjoy the cake this time! Of course, I never leave home without my camera, so I took a few of their little boy smashing his birthday cake ;)

Enjoy!
XOXO

I believe Baby EZ was practicing on how to smash the cake with his mom ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations, Sarah and Jim!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...