Thursday, March 08, 2012

Kim & Mike's Baby Birthday Session - Jacksonville FL Family & Baby Photographer

Time flies when you're having too much fun! It had been a blast taking pictures of Kim and Mike's beautiful baby girl. I always enjoy photographing this sweet family, and it has been a joy watching Baby S grow up during her first year. I'm thankful that Kim and Mike decided to have the Yearbook Session and have me document these happy moments in life :) Baby S just turned one, and since I didn't make it to the birthday party, we decided to do a separate session with balloons and cupcake just for her. Their baby girl did such a great job smashing that birthday cupcake in a heartbeat!

Of course, after the session, I got sad that it was my last one for Baby S, but I was also excited to find out that Kim and Mike are expecting their second baby later this year!! What a beautiful family, and I'm blessed to have such amazing clients :)

Here's a recap of Baby's 1st Year:

Newborn Session:

Baby's Spring Session:

Baby's Fall Session:

Be sure to check out the slideshow for more pictures from our last session!

XOXO


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...