Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kim & Mike's Baby Fall Session - Fernandina Beach FL Family Photographer

It is always a treat to photograph Kim and Mike's beautiful baby girl! I just love her blue eyes, and she's always either smiling or giving me this adorable "pensive-look" :) I'm happy that I get to photograph this baby during her first year, and I had such a great time at our last photo session in Fernandina Beach. An antique car show was happening at the same time as our session, so sadly, we were limited with our areas for the shoot. That didn't stop Baby smiling and chuckling for the pictures, though!

Enjoy!
xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...