Friday, October 28, 2011

Brandy & Josh's Family Photo Session - Fernandina Beach FL Family Photographer

One of the many perks of what I do is spend time with awesome families like Brandy and Josh's and photograph their beautiful children :) Brandy was one of my bride's Matron of Honor. You may remember her and her eldest daughter at Holly and Dan's White Room wedding :) Holly got the family session package with me as her gift to Brandy, and I'm glad she did because I loved every minute taking pictures of this super sweet family!! I'm also glad that Josh picked out this particular location for our photo-shoot because I've always thought to myself how fun it would be to photograph at that creek every time I drive by it :)

Be sure to check out the slideshow for more fun pictures!

XOXO


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments :

Cory's Mom said...

I love the ring shot! Very creative. Good job!

Love,
Mom

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks, Mom! This family was also so much fun to photograph :)

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...