Friday, March 09, 2012

Canon Wishlist

Hi guys! It's been awhile since I've blogged something "personal" so here it is.. I'm posting my new wishlist online. I figured if I blog it, it will happen and I'll get it :) Check out my Pinterest Page also if you would like to see more-haha!

http://pinterest.com/corinnahoffman/

You have probably heard of the new 5D Mark III camera that Canon just introduced this Spring! For only about $3,500, you can also have the camera, and that is just the body without a lens by the way ;) Photography is such an "expensive hobby!" :)

Find out more about this camera here:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_5d_mark_iii

Luckily, camera stores with amazing deals and great customer service do exist. Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Adorama store in New York City. There's a rep there named Joel Meisels, and he's such a great help to me when I'm ready to make big purchases. So if you're planning on making your next photography purchase, definitely check out Adorama and look for Joel :)

Here's a recent purchase I had with Adorama, and thanks to Joel and Isaac, I was able to save over $500 :)



Photobucket
(Instagram Picture)


Lastly, here's a picture I had to have when I visited the Adorama store in NYC back in September 2010 :) Next time you are in the area, be sure to stop by and get your picture taken with Joel. Hundreds of other photographers had done the same thing and posted their pictures on Joel's Facebook wall :)


Photobucket
(iPhone Picture)


Happy Friday!!
XOXO

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

That's wonderful!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...