Monday, January 30, 2012

Rebekah & Peter's Baby 1-Year Birthday Celebration - Jacksonville FL Family Photogrpaher

Such a bittersweet moment when I photograph a 1-year birthday party for my "Yearbook Session" clients! I love documenting this happy celebration for them, but it also means that it is our last photo-shoot :) I'm so happy that Rebekah and Peter had me capture their adorable baby girl's first year on photos! It is such a joy watching her grow up all throughout the year and taking pictures of her beautiful smile :) Then again, this doesn't mean that I don't get to photograph this lovely family ever again ;) I'm glad that Rebekah and Peter are planning to have another session done around the holidays!

Here's a recap of our past sessions:


- Newborn Session

- Baby's Spring/Summer Session

- Baby's Fall/Winter Session


Be sure to check out the slideshow for more birthday pictures!

-->>CLICK HERE FOR THE FUN SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THE FUN SLIDESHOW :-D


XOXO


Not only is this pink princess castle cake from Simply Delicious beautiful...it is "simply delicious" :) Yum!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...