Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Holly & Brock's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Family and Baby Photographer

Such a pleasure to photograph Holly and Brock's newborn baby boy! He practically slept through the entire photo-shoot. He would cry a little if he was hungry and/or in need of a diaper change. What a sweet baby! I'm so happy that Holly and Brock contacted me to capture their son's first year on photos :) I've been waiting patiently for this little man to arrive, and it was worth the wait :) He's simply adorable like his big brother! Can't wait for their next session :)

XOXO


Parents kissing can be a little awkward to some children ;)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Eye-to-eye with big brother!

Photobucket


Photobucket

He's ready for Corporate America! ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Love those tiny feet and toes!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Lastly, this has to be my favorite shot from our session! Looks like he's giving a blessing sign...or calling for a time-out :)

Photobucket


3 comments :

Holly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being so sweet and doing such a wonderful job!

Cory's Mom said...

The last picture is my favorite newborn shot ever! Good job!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Holly-AWWW, thank you SO much!! I had a blast taking pictures of your sweet newborn baby!! I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures, and I cannot wait for our next photo session :)

@Mom-LOL, thank you :) I had a feeling that you will like the "Blessing Baby" ;) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...