Thursday, February 02, 2012

Kelly & Nate's 2nd Baby Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

It was such a beautiful day for this adorable family's photo session! I always have a great time photographing Kelly and Nate, and it's even more fun now with their baby girl in the picture :) She's too cute for words, and I love how she gave me all sorts of expressions when I was taking her pictures. I can't wait for our next photo-shoot in the summer. She should be able to sit up then, and Kelly mentioned about doing a "cupcake-themed" session. It's gonna be "SWEET!" :)

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Fourth picture from the bottom is my favorite shot. They're like having a conversation! LOL! Good job!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...