Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rebekah & Peter's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby and Family Photographer

Rebekah and Peter's baby girl is SO cute!! Technically, this is not the first time I've photograph her...well, the first time was when Mommy and Daddy had their family session last Spring at the flower field! Haha, I had no idea that Rebekah and Peter were expecting their second child then... and there I was telling them to run around in the field for pictures along with their son ;) I'm glad that no one got hurt, and that I get to photograph their sweet baby girl for a year. She is such a sweet baby and hardly fussed at all during the session. I can't wait to take more pictures of her when it's not cold outside anymore :)

Congratulations Rebekah and Peter!! I bet Big Brother is also thrilled to have a baby sister :)

XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big Brother is so proud of his baby sister :)

Photobucket

Here is Baby with Mommy and Grandmom :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rebekah has footprints charms signifying her two children :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby was tired after the photo session...what a cute family :)

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...