Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vanessa & Michael's Maternity Session - Miami, FL Maternity Photographer

It was such a gorgeous day on Vanessa & Michael's maternity session at South Beach Miami! The lighting was amazing, and it complimented very well on the already glowing mom-to-be! You may remember Vanessa and Michael from last year's wedding in South Beach Miami :) I'm SO happy that they still keep in touch with me and especially when they told me that they're expecting their first child and wanted me to do their maternity session! Of course, I said yes in a heartbeat, and I've been looking forward to sharing these pictures with you guys!! :)

Congratulations, Vanessa and Mike!! I'm so happy for the both of you, and thanks a million for having me capture this new chapter of your life together :) Love you both very much and hope to meet your baby girl when I'm back in Miami this Spring :)

XOXO


-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D


Photobucket

Mike is a huge Detroit Red Wings (hockey) fan if you can't tell by their blanket ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hello, beautiful lighting and beautiful mom-to-be!!

Photobucket

I'm seriously loving the golden sunlight during our session, and Vanessa totally rocked this session!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Mike used this mug when he was a little boy, so we definitely had to incorporate that in the pictures :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...