Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rebekah & Peter's Baby Spring Session - Jacksonville FL Baby and Family Photographer

Yay, it's that time again for Rebekah and Peter's baby session! I'm so happy that I get to photograph their lovely daughter for a year, and that means I also get to take pictures of Big Brother! :) He loves his baby sister very much, and it's really fun taking pictures of both of them. When I arrived at Rebekah's parents' house for the session, she showed me a wardrobe list that she wanted everyone to wear for the session. Haha, I love that so much, and I'm pretty stoked that we were able to fit all the outfit-changes within the one hour of our photo-shoot.

I'm looking forward to our next session later this summer, and Baby Girl should be able to sit up by then as well :) For now, enjoy the pictures below!

xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment :

Rebekah said...

Looks so AWESOME thanks Cori!!

:)
Rebekah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...