Sunday, May 15, 2011

Marie & Kelson are Engaged!! - St. Augustine FL Wedding Photographer

It was such a beautiful morning on the day of Marie and Kelson's engagement photo session in St. Augustine, FL :) I just knew that I would have a great time photo-shooting this super sweet couple when I first met Marie for a wedding consultation a couple of months ago (and thanks to my past bride Ruby for telling Marie about me!). She is soft-spoken and something about her that just makes this world a lovely place. I met Kelson for the first time at our session, and I can just tell that he loves Marie SO much! They are certainly a wonderful couple, and I can't say enough good things about them. They are getting married in January 2012, and I can't wait for their wedding day! I just know that their ceremony at Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Church in Ponte Vedra is going to be beautiful, and I'm happy that I get to shoot at Casa Marina in Jacksonville Beach again :)

Congratulations, Marie and Kelson!!

XOXO


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments :

Mom said...

She looks so in love... how sweet!

Love,
Mom

Ruby said...

I love the slideshow Corinna! Again, another great job! xoxo!

Marie said...

Corinna! I just can't stop looking at the pictures! I love them soo much! My Mom cried when she saw them :))))) Just wanted to tell you thanks again. You are so awesome!!

Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...